Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome Back

I hope everyone had a restful holiday. I finally had some time over the holidays to set up the Lansdowne Student Book Club Blog. Unfortunately, it is a members only blog. To become a member, come to a meeting in the library on Thursday, January 7th at lunch. I have already had quite a few students express interest in the book club, and more are welcome. If you are interested in becoming a viewing only member (you won't be able to comment) of the book club blog, contact me in the library.

The first book will be Ida B by Katherine Hannigan. All I am going to say about the book is that I thought it was great.




The meeting, the meeting.... Thursday, January 7th in the Library. Make sure I see you at the meeting, if you want to be involved with Lansdowne's first ever book club blog.

1 comment:

triciasturgeon said...

It is nice to see you back again, too.