Sunday, January 17, 2010

Update

Its been a few weeks since I last updated the blog. School/work has been super busy since we got back from the holidays. Robin Stevenson's visit is next week and the library has been full of students doing all sorts of research. I've have also had the chance to teach note taking to three classes. Its good to see so many people in and out of the library.

I held several meetings for the bookclub. I had lots of interest initially, but I guess everyone is pretty busy these days and the interest in the book club has since wained. I'm disappointed, but still hopeful. I will be launching our online book club again when things settle down.

My goal for the next little while is to learn about digital story telling (dts) and hopefully work with Ms Kilpatrick and her class. I will be attending a workshop in February on WIndow Movie Maker, which I hope to use with dts. Keep your ears and eyes open for more.

No comments: