School has only been in session two weeks and there has been a run on library books already. I am so excited to see so many students coming into the library and finding books they like.
I spent the summer reading books for adolescent and young adults and have come across a lot of really good novels. These books will both inspire you and keep you on the edge of your seats. Come ask me in the library for a list of new books. Students can also check the bulletin board for books read and recommended by other students.
I look forward to working with students/teachers in the computer lab again this year. The digital stories that were completed last year were amazing. Hopefully, we will see some more digital stories this year too. My goal is to start using some new programs this year. One program is called Comic Life and the other is called Animoto. I will keep you posted....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment