Friday, September 24, 2010

New books!

Just a quick note to say that I got a bunch of new books into day. There are lots of good choices, so come on in and take a look.










One book I want to mention is The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. He is the author of the popular Percy Jackson series. I have just started to read The Red Pyramid and am pleasantly surprised. I figured that this book would be pretty similar to the Percy Jackson series, as both books mix Ancient civilizations with modern day life. However, the story and characters are unique and interesting. True to Riordan's writing style, The Red Pyramid is very exciting and I can't wait to turn another page. There are two copies for the library, one copy is waiting to be catalogued and the other is at my house (hopefully I can finish this weekend and bring it in). So get line.....

No comments: